1. SQL Server Schema Compare
DBComparer is a professional database comparison tool for analyzing the differences in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (and 2005) database structures. It is an excellent tool for any project development team or DBA managing multiple copies of the same database on an SQL Server. This database comparison tool has a clean and straight-forward user interface. Results are clearly presented so that you can immediately see the differences in your databases. It will make locating and eliminating differences in your database fast and easy.
Download Link : http://dbcomparer.com/Download/Default.aspx
2. SQL Server Schema&Data Compare
– Backup comparison Compare databases against backups without restoring. Granularly restore individual objects
– Difference viewer Quickly identify line level differences using syntax highlighting
– Support for all SQL Server versions
Download Link : http://www.ziddu.com/download/19471686/ApexSQL.Diff.v2005.10.0198-HERETiC1.rar.html
3. File Compare (Text Compare)
It is a free visual file comparison tool for Windows. It boasts automatic change detection, one-click recompare, drag and drop support etc. It is fully customizable. A pro version with more features is also available for $34.99.
Download Link : http://www.prestosoft.com/edp_examdiff.asp